Edgewater partners with business owners, helping them relieve the stress of managing their finances. Our small business accounting solutions are customized to the specific needs of each of our clients. Your bookkeeping team consists of 3 professionally trained bookkeepers, including one senior bookkeeper who reviews all of your monthly statements and your Year End Financial package. We have a secure client portal that all our clients use for file exchange.
- She is knowledgeable, super helpful, timely and so patient with me.
- For us to provide practical financial guidance, we’ll need to get a good snapshot of your personal or business finances.
- We provide outsourced bookkeeping management that cover whatever specific needs you may have.
- Our Business & Finance Consulting professionals have an underlying knowledge of enabling technologies and Business Finance.
- I feel confident knowing that she is handling my account.
- We offer new business formation services to help you get your business registered & organized the right way and off on the right foot.
- We’re here to ensure your accounting is done right and done on time every month.
We also support clients that use other merchant processors. We’ll work with you to connect accounts and pull the data we need to reconcile your books. Say goodbye to piles of paperwork and time-consuming manual tracking—we automate inputs directly from linked accounts. Get insights from one central dashboard so you can easily understand the health of your business and make strategic decisions. We work with the help of market best software and sync up with your accounts to save time, improve accuracy, and keep your books up to date at all times. We Use Quickbooks, Sage, Zohobook, Quicken, Xero and Other.
Our services are available in all 50 states, with experts in traditional and emerging markets. Accountants are financial professionals who have received an accounting degree from a four-year university or college. By trade, accountants prepare, maintain and examine the financial statements of an individual, business or institution. An accountant https://www.bookstime.com/ prepares reports for tax purposes and can also perform audits of public companies. We provide outsourced bookkeeping management that cover whatever specific needs you may have. Bookkeeping services can cover managing payroll, recording accounts receivable/payable, managing general ledger accounting, and completing financial statements.
Once we have everything set up, we’ll complete a month of your bookkeeping in 1-2 days. Our bookkeepers reconcile your accounts, categorize your transactions, and make necessary adjustments to your books. The end indianapolis bookkeeping result is a set of accurate financial statements—an income statement and a balance sheet. With online bookkeeping services and real human support, Bench is the expert financial solution your business deserves.
Who licenses CPAs?
They’ll bring your existing financials up to date and manage your books with accuracy. We’ll record all client, employee, and vendor transactions to ensure your finances are correct. We document incoming and outgoing orders, when accounts receivable are collected, as well as business expenses. With Bench, you get a team of real, expert bookkeepers in addition to software.
- Our knowledgeable CPAs will provide you with personalized service, practical business advice, and sound tax and accounting services.
- If there’s any change in your bookkeeping team, we’ll let you know as soon as possible and make sure the transition is a smooth one.
- The IRS has a searchable database where you can verify the background and credentials of your income tax preparation professional.
- Our small business accounting solutions are customized to the specific needs of each of our clients.
- I would highly recommend this place for all of your accouting needs.
- With Bench Accounting, you get the confidence to focus on the core aspects of your business, knowing your bookkeeping and taxes are in very dependable hands.